Sun, Nov 19|
Mount Hope Farm
Stir Your Soul
Join us for an unforgettable day of self-discovery, empowerment, and connection at the "Stir Your Soul" retreat on November 19th. This immersive experience will lead you on a journey to rediscover your true essence and unlock the power within you.
Time & Location
Nov 19, 2023, 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM EST
Mount Hope Farm, 250 Metacom Ave, Bristol, RI 02809, USA
About the event
Embark on this transformative journey and reclaim your narrative. Join us at "Stir Your Soul" and take the bold step towards living a life that aligns with your authentic self. LEARN MORE HERE
- Gain Tools: Ana Duque and Rachel Averitt will lead you through empowering storytelling, mindful breathwork, meditation, movement, and a symbolic ritual all combined with sensory experience.
- Nourishing Feast: Share in a meaningful communal feast that highlights personal stories and dishes that hold significance to our personl journeys
- Community and Connection: Connect with like-minded individuals and build a supportive network. Which includes group discussions can foster a sense of community and provide different perspectives on personal challenges.
- Creative Expression: Encourage creative expression through art, music, dance, or writing. Creative activities can help participants explore their emotions and experiences in unique and meaningful ways.
- Cultural and Spiritual Exploration: Explore different cultural and spiritual practices that can help participants connect with their inner selves and explore their beliefs and values.
- Thoughtful Gift Bags: Every attendee will receive carefully curated gift bags by The Heal Room, filled with items designed to inspire and support your personal growth journey
- Exciting Door Prizes: Get ready for the chance to win exciting door prizes by local artistsans and makers.
- Intimate and Meaningful Conversations: Immerse yourself in intimate, heart-to-heart conversations, creating connections and insights that go beyond surface-level interactions.
- Celebrating BIPOC Healers and Creatives: Our event shines a spotlight on and uplifts the voices and talents of BIPOC healers and creatives, promoting diversity and representation in our community.
- Early Bird (Available until October 19): $325
- Regular Price: $375
This is an intimate event - Space is limited, secure your spot early!
What to Bring:
- Yoga mat
- Comfortable attire
- An optional dish to share at the feast (related to your story)
Optional Sharing: While all participants have the opportunity to share, we understand that everyone is on a unique journey. Sharing is completely optional. Your presence and commitment to self-discovery are commendable.
Care Advisory: This event may be emotionally deep and transformative. While our facilitators offer valuable tools, please note that we are not medical professionals. Attendees are encouraged to have support systems in place.
YOU ARE WELCOME HERE
Rely on Rach and our affiliated events stand firmly against racism, homophobia, and transphobia and are committed to fostering an inclusive space for everyone. We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds and are dedicated to creating a supportive environment that values and respects each person's identity. We firmly believe that unity is built through understanding, empathy, and shared experiences. Racism, homophobia, and transphobia will not be tolerated in any capacity at our events, and we encourage open dialogue, learning, and growth as we work together to dismantle systemic barriers and create a truly inclusive community.
Gather and greetMount Hope Farm
Welcome, Introduction, Breathe work
Stir Your Soul Ticket
Ticket to the Stir Your Soul Day Retreat Experience$375.00+$9.38 service feeSale ended